INTRODUCING THE TENTH EDITION OF THE TEMA® STANDARDS. Since the founding of the Tubular Exchanger Manufacturers Association in 1939, the TEMA® Standards have been specified by industrial plants worldwide.
The 10th Edition introduces numerous changes to the TEMA® Standards
- “Line Element Method”, a one-dimensional FEA for Flexible Shell Elements (expansion joints)
- Two-dimensional FEA for Flexible Shell Elements updated using language compatible with ASME code
- Comprehensive Horizontal Saddle Supports section with full design recommendations and formulas for any known loading
- Improved and expanded standard flange dimensional charts for ASME, German DIN and Japanese JIS flanges
- Guidelines and Configuration of Distributor Belts
- Fouling Mitigation Design Study
- Guidelines for Expanded Tube to Tubesheet Joints
- Collar Stud section with loading considerations and sketches of typical 1 piece and 2 piece collar stud designs for removable bundles
- Incorporates ASME PCC-1 Recommendations for Bolted Joints
- Updated International Material Chart
- Updated Metric Bolting Data Chart
- Updated Graphics and Charts to a Modernized and Standardized Format and Appearance
10th Edition TEMA® Standards
members as a resource today ensures a reliable partner for years to come.